ShopForGeek shall not be held responsible in case of a malfunction of the Internet network or the Facebook platform preventing access to the game or its smooth running. Notably, ShopForGeek shall not be held responsible for any external malicious acts.
ShopForGeek makes every effort to provide users with information and / or tools that are available and verified, but can not be held responsible for any material errors (including posting on the sites of the game, sending erroneous emails to participants, routing of emails), lack of availability of information and / or the presence of viruses on the site. Participation in this game implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible hijacking or piracy and the risk of contamination by any viruses circulating on the network. It is up to each participant to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and / or software stored on their computer and telephone equipment against any infringement. The connection of any person to the site and participation in the game is under its full responsibility.
Furthermore, ShopForGeek cannot be held responsible in the event of:
- Hardware or software issues
- The destruction of information provided by participants for a reason not attributable to the Organising Company
- Human or electric errors
- Disturbances that may affect the smooth running of the game
- The consequences of any delay, loss, theft or damage to postal or electronic mail which may not be ascribed to it. Complaints must be formulated by the addressees directly to the companies that provided the delivery of said mail.
- The use of personal data by Facebook
In any case, if the smooth administrative and / or technical game is disrupted by a cause beyond the control of the ShopForGeek, it reserves the right to interrupt the game.
Any fraud or non-compliance with these rules may result in the exclusion of the game from its author, ShopForGeek reserving, where appropriate, the right to bring against him legal proceedings.